UP Scholarship 2023 Status: Status of applications and payments will be available via the official website at scholarship.up.gov.in. Applicants can check the status of their UP Scholarship Applications on scholarship.up.gov.in. To motivate students and provide financial assistance, the Uttar Pradesh Government has implemented a large scheme called UP Scholarships. Students from all categories are eligible to apply for the scholarship.up.gov.in scheme. UP scholarships are available for students every year online and thousands of students receive them. For the scholarship 2023, application forms accepted online by the Department of Social Welfare Uttar Pradesh.
Important Details about UP Scholarship
Students can check the status of the UP Scholarship through various means. The scholarship will credited to the student’s Aadhaar-linked bank account. In order to apply for the scholarship, applicants must check whether their bank account linked to their Aadhaar when they submitted their application. They can visit the link below to check the status of the Aadhaar-Bank link.
The official authority has provided the Status direct link for those who previously registered for the UP Scholarship Scheme 2023-24. In this section, you will find UP scholarship.up.nic.in Status 2023-24 Status, Application Status, and the Official Website Direct Link. Check the link below and then proceed.
To view the UP Scholarship Status, students no longer need to visit any government office. They only need to visit the official website to check their status.
UP Scholarship 2023 Status
Students from the state of UP who meet the eligibility criteria have given scholarships by the UP government. All applicants whose applications have approved will have access to UP Scholarship 2023 Status. UP Scholarship Payment scheduled to published in January 2023, according to the latest update from the government. A student can check whether the scholarship has awarded or repaid once the status declared. The information about your Scholarship 2023 Status will be provided in this page. UP Scholarship payments can checked by following the instructions below.
UP Scholarship 2023 Scheme Overview
|Pre-matric, Post Matric
UP Scholarship 2023 Date to remember
|Name of Events
|Important Dates of 9 to 10
|Important Dates of 11 to 12
|Online Application Form Submission
|24th July to 12th Oct 2020
|1st August to 5th Nov 15th 2020
|Error Correction Window
|Within 3 days after the last date.
|Within 3 days after the last date 8th Sept 2020
|Submission of the Hard copy of the online application
|Within 6 days after the last date.
|within 7 days after the last date.
|Verification of Online Application
|25th July to 17th Sept 14th Dec 2020
|2nd Aug to 11th Sept 29th Dec 2020
|Online Verification of Students Category Wise
|21st Sept 2020 31st December 2020
|21st Sept 2020 15th Jan 2023
|Get Back the data from PFMS Software after verification
|18th to 22nd Sept 14th to 28th December 2020
|11th Sept to 20th Nov 2020 20th Jan 2023
Scholarship Status 2023
If you are a student from a vulnerable family who can’t afford to pay higher education fees, you now have a golden opportunity to attain your education goals. Students studying in Class 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th grades, as well as students pursuing UG, PG, Certificates, and Diplomas, are eligible to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Scheme 2023-23. The purpose of this platform is to make higher education accessible to aspiring students. On the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Government, candidates can check the status of their UP Scholarship 2023-23.
UP Scholarship 2023 Status Checking Process
- Check out scholarship.up.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, click the Status option.
- The date of birth and registration number must entered accurately.
- A list of application statuses will appear once you click on the search button.
- Take a printout that you can use for references by downloading it and printing it (optional).
UP Scholarship 2023 Important Instructions
- Students from all castes and religions are equally eligible for UP scholarships.
- This scholarship is not available to students from colleges on the authority’s blacklist.
- The bank passbook must attached to the application form by all candidates.
- Mobile phone numbers and working email addresses must be provided by applicants.
- Applicants must provide authentic and genuine information and documents.
- The application will rejected if the information provided is incorrect.
- Scholarship applications not accepted from failed candidates.
- Check the official website daily for updates on the status of your application.
- It recommended that applicants check the portal regularly for scholarship updates.