Scholarship schemes are initiated by the government across the country to provide financial assistance to students so that they can complete their studies without interruption. Similarly, the West Bengal government has also launched the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme. This scheme provides financial assistance to lakhs of poor and economically weak students in order to help them continue their studies and build a bright future for themselves.
The government provides financial assistance to undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate students under the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022. More seats and a better amount will be given to students in Swami Vivekananda Scholarships than before, which has been increased from 45 crores to 2000 crores.
Our article shares all the information about Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022, how to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme, and what is the eligibility criteria to apply for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme. If you are going to apply for this scholarship scheme, you should read our article until the end, and the detailed process is provided in the article.
Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2022-2023
The Government of West Bengal has started the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme for students in class XI and 12th (undergraduate level). The purpose of this scheme is to help students from backward and poor families move forward in life.
We would like to inform you that the application process for classes 11 and 12 began on August 17. Use the direct link in our article to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022.
For more information about the application process, visit the official website and read the article.
Dates for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
The table below shows the important dates for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, but remember that they may change at any time.
|Online application 2022 starting date (Fresh) for Class 11||17 August 2022|
|Online application starting date (For minority community students)||20 june 2022|
|Online application 2022 opening date (Renewal) for Class 12||17 August 2022|
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Eligibility
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship eligibility criteria have also been laid out. This scheme is available to those who meet all the eligibility requirements. The following eligibility criteria must be read carefully.
- To be eligible for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022, you must be a West Bengali citizen.
- Madrasa students of minority communities can also apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship under the West Bengal State Board.
- Regardless of which West Bengal institute the student attends,
- In order to qualify for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, your family’s annual income should not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
You can apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Online if you meet all these criteria.
Note: Minority community students like Jain, Sikh, Muslim, Parsi, Buddhist, and Christine are also eligible to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, but before you apply, make sure you check the important date of the application.
How to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship?
Applicants interested in applying for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship should visit the official website at http://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/. After visiting the official website, applicants can apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship online. Furthermore, minority students can apply through the West Bengal Minority Development Finance Corporation’s website. The following is a complete
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Tips ( http://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/ )
Applicants for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship are required to apply through the official website, which can be found in our article.
- The link for registration can be found on the top right corner of the official website.
- Using your ID and password, you will be able to log in to your account after completing the registration process.
- Fill out the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application after you log in to your account.
- Upload the supporting documents and answer all questions in the application form.
- Once you have completed your application form, submit it.
- This will complete your application for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme.
Documents Required for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
The following documents are very important if you wish to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Scheme. You cannot apply without these documents.
- Photocopies of the front and back of the mark sheets for classes 11 and 12
- Card of admission to secondary school
- Income Certificate for the family
- IFSC code and account number in bank passbook
- Form for Institute verification
- A recent passport-size photo (size under 10 to 50 kb) is required.
Documents to be uploaded for Renewal Application:
- A copy of the marksheet from the last examination in the current course of study. If the examination system is a semester, both semester mark sheets must be submitted.
- For promotion to a higher class, an admission receipt is required.
The amount to be received under the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022
Swami Vivekananda Yojana awards a different amount based on your course. Monthly scholarships range from 1000 rupees to 5000 rupees under this scheme.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Direct Link
Direct link to apply for the Swami Vivekananda scholarship 2022 https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship FAQ
What is the deadline for submitting a Swami Vivekananda Scholarship renewal application?
Ans. By July 7, 2022, you can submit the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Renewal Application Form. Minority students will have to submit their applications by June 30, 2022.
Where can I check the status of my Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022?
Ans. You can check the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Status by logging into your account on the official website.
To apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, what documents are required?
Ans. In order to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2022, you need an Aadhar card, a family income certificate, and a copy of your class 12 and 11 marks.