Swami Vivekananda: A lot of benefits have been provided by Swami Vivekananda Scholarships to candidates who are doing really well in their studies but cannot continue because of financial reasons. We will be discussing the Swami Vivekananda scholarship for 2023 in this article. Moreover, we will provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the scholarship without having to worry about the complex application process.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, about…
Swami Vivekananda scholarship recipients will receive monthly financial assistance. A monthly allowance of 1500 to 5000 rupees will be provided to beneficiaries so that they can continue their education without having to worry about finances. If you meet all of the rules and regulations of this scholarship scheme, you will receive monthly financial assistance.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, Details
|Name||Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Swami Vivekananda|
Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- West Bengal residents must apply.
- Having passed out of the state board, the council of secondary and higher secondary education, Madrasah education, or a state university, he or she must be in pursuit of educational studies at an institute in West
- Bengal at the post-Madhyamik level and onwards.
- West Bengal must also be the location of the institutions.
- It is recommended that your family’s income not exceed 2.5 lakhs.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Required Documents
This scholarship requires the following documents:-
- Your last examination mark sheet, front and back
- The admit card for the Madhyamik examination or its equivalent
- Income certificate (in the specified format)
- Affidavit of income (in the format specified)
- You can find your account number and IFSC details on the first page of your bank passbook
- Aadhaar card, ration card, voter identification card
- Photos should be no larger than 10-50 KB in size
- HOI (Head of Institution) authentication of the institute verification form (in the prescribed format)
- After submitting the online application, students can obtain the institute verification form from the portal.
- Upload it to the portal after it has been authenticated by the HOI.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Process of selection
This scholarship requires the applicant to go through the following selection process:-
- Scholarships will be awarded based on applicants’ marks.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on income.
- Upon preparation of the merit list, scholarships are disbursed to students in their respective accounts, subject to all documents being available.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Process
The application process for the scholarship is as follows:-
- To begin, visit the official Swami Vivekananda Scholarship website.
- At the top of the homepage, there is an option called Registration.
- The screen will display a new page.
- All instructions will be displayed on your screen.
- The scholarship guidelines are also available for download
- The last step is to tick mark the declaration
- Then click Proceed.
- You need to fill out a registration form
- The documents should be upload
- The application fee must paid
- Submit your application successfully.
- Your application form can also edited.
- Visit the scholarship scheme’s official website.
- On the screen, you will see the website’s homepage.
- From the screen, select Applicants Login.
- You will now be able to log in.
- Then select Forgot App ID/Password.
- You will be take to a new page.
- Choose either Application ID or Password.
- Enter the mobile number and select the applicant type.
- Select Proceed from the menu.
- Your application ID or password can be retrieve this way.
Renewal of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
You will need to follow the following steps in order to renew your scholarship:-
- Visit the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship website first.
- At the top of the homepage, click on the Renew option.
- The screen will display a new page.
- Please use your credentials to log in.
- Please fill out all the required information.
- Documents must be upload.
- Then click the Submit button.