SRM University: You can apply for this scholarship programme if you have been successfully admitted to your chosen course at SRM University and you are eligible to receive the SRM University Sonipat scholarship 2023 if you have recently taken admission there. By considering the eligibility requirements and the selection process, candidates can review the information regarding this scholarship programme on the organization’s official website. You can read more about the SRM University Sonepat Scholarship 2023 in the article provided below, and we’ll also walk you through every step of the online application process.
SRM University Sonepat Scholarship 2023, about…
SRM University located in Sonipat will provide different scholarship schemes to the students so that they can support their education and the purpose these scholarships is to support meritorious candidates who are studying at SRM University. Starting today, students can apply for this scholarship programme, and if accepted, they will receive the necessary benefits to avoid having to pay for their university tuition. The scholarship will be used throughout the time that the students are enrolled in this university’s programme. The organisation will offer all of its scholarships on a first-come, first-served basis. On the organization’s official website, you can review the requirements for this scholarship.
SRM University Sonepat Scholarship Benefits
Different categories will apply to the scholarships that are awarded. Depending on their academic standing or financial need, students in each category have the opportunity to receive a scholarship worth up to 100% of their tuition. Various categories of scholarships include –
- COVID Scholarship – Up to 50% on tuition fee.
- Chancellor’s Scholarship – Up to 100% on tuition fee.
- Scholarship Based on JEE – Up to 100% on tuition fee.
- Scholarship Based on SAT – Up to 100% on tuition fee.
- Haryana Domicile Scholarship – Up to 100% on tuition fee.
Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible, an candidate must –
- For UG courses – Have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent in relevant stream from a recognised board with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- For PG courses – Have passed B.E./B.Tech with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Qualify for entrance examinations like SRMHCAT, JEE Main, SRMJEE, CLAT, etc.
Below mentioned documents are required to apply for these scholarships:
- 10th Marksheet and Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate/ Transfer Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate, if applicable
- Fees Receipt
- Entrance Exam Score Card
- Photo ID
- Mark sheet of UG, Consolidated, Provisional (For PG Students)
- Four Passport Size Photograph
- ID Card Application Form Filled-In
- Affidavit by the Students and Parents about Anti-Ragging
- Undertaking by a student and parents
- Medical Certificate – By PRIMER Hospital at SRM University, Delhi-NCR, Sonepat.
All of the students who have been accept to SRM University are eligible to apply for the various scholarship programmes offered by the organisation. To apply for one of these scholarships, you must review the official notification that the organisation posts on their website. The students will be select by the organisation on a merit basis. The students who have affected by covid 19 will be provided with the benefit of all of SRM University scholarship regardless of their academic excellence. You can submit an application by filling out the form found on the company’s official website, and the company will review it after that.
SRM University Sonepat Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
The candidate must follow the following application process to apply for SRM University scholarship program:
- The applicant must first go to the SRM University’s official website.
- Then you will have to click on the apply online button.
- You must create an account on the official website using a legitimate email address and password.
- Once registered, fill up the application form with valid details.
- Choose your course of study at SRM Sonepat.
- Pay the INR 1,100 application fee to the following address via e-payment or a check made out to SRMERI and payable in New Delhi:- DIRECTOR (ADMISSIONS & OUTREACH), SRM UNIVERSITY, DELHI-NCR, SONEPAT (HARYANA), Plot No. 39, RAJIV GANDHI EDUCATION CITY P.S.RAI (POST OFFICE), SONEPAT-131029, (HARYANA).
- Submit the application. If the applicants receive an offer of admission at SRM University, he/she will automatically considered for the scholarships available.