Scholarship for class 11th Students: The Kotak Education Foundation (KEF), the CSR implementing agency of the Kotak Mahindra Group, has recently launched the Kotak Junior Scholarship program. This program aims to provide support for the further education of meritorious students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
Kotak Junior Scholarship Benefits
The program is designed to span an initial term of two years and targets students who have completed Class 10 and are now enrolled in Class 11 or above, studying under the SSC, CBSE, or ICSE boards. Apart from providing financial support, the Kotak Junior Scholarship program also offers a range of robust engagement activities to enhance the overall learning experience of the students.
Kotak Junior Scholarship 2023
The scholarship program goes beyond mere financial assistance. It includes various engagement activities to ensure that students receive comprehensive support and guidance throughout their educational journey. Some of the activities included are:
- One-to-One Mentoring: Each scholarship recipient will be paired with a mentor who will provide personalized guidance and support, helping them navigate their educational path effectively.
- Career Guidance Sessions: The program offers career guidance sessions to assist students in exploring different career options, making informed decisions, and planning for their future.
- Entrance Exam Preparation Support: Recognizing the significance of entrance exams in higher education, the scholarship program provides preparation support to help students excel in these crucial examinations.
- Exposure Visits: Students will have the opportunity to participate in exposure visits, enabling them to gain practical knowledge and broaden their horizons.
- Home Visits: The program includes home visits, where representatives from KEF will visit the students’ homes to better understand their individual circumstances and provide tailored support.
Kotak Scholarship 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Kotak Junior Scholarship, students must meet the following criteria:
- Scored more than 85% in the SSC/CBSE/ICSE examinations.
- Secured admission to Class 11 in colleges within Mumbai.
- Family income is less than Rs.3,20,000/- per annum within the Mumbai Metropolitan Region.
Kotak Junior Scholarship
The Kotak Junior Scholarship program aims to empower deserving students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds by providing them with not only financial support but also a range of engagement activities. Through this program, Kotak Mahindra Group, through its CSR implementing agency KEF, is committed to nurturing talent and enabling these students to pursue their dreams of higher education, ultimately leading to a brighter future.