In India, education is not just a privilege but a fundamental right for every citizen. The Right to Education Act of 2009 has reserved 25% of seats in esteemed private schools for students from the economically weaker sections (EWS).
To secure admission against these reserved seats in Uttar Pradesh, you must initiate the application process for RTE UP Admission 2023. This article provides an in-depth guide to UP RTE Admission, covering application procedures, eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives, required documents, and more.
RTE Uttar Pradesh Admission 2023
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has already announced the RTE UP Admission for the 2022-23 academic sessions. This initiative allows parents to apply for their child’s admission to reserved seats, exempting them from school fees. Students selected under RTE are entitled to free and compulsory education. The 1st phase of admission has concluded, and prospective applicants should refer to the admission schedule for the 2nd and 3rd phase details.
RTE UP Admission details
- Name of the Scheme: RTE UP Admission
- Launched by: Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Launched for: Citizens
- Benefits: Free and Compulsory Education
- Mode of Application: Online
- Official Site: RTE
Objective of RTE UP Admission
The primary objective of the government’s RTE UP Admission scheme is to provide free and compulsory education to the economically weaker sections of society.
RTE UP Admission 2023 Last date
|Phase||Online application dates||Last date of locking the application form by the district basic education officer for verification||Lottery draw date||Date of admission|
|1st||2 March- 25 March 2022||26 March- 28 March 2022||30 March 2022||5 April 2022|
|2nd||2 April- 23 April 2022||25 April-26 April 2022||28 April 2022||5 May 2022|
|3rd||2 May- 10 June 2022||11 June-13 June 2022||15 June 2022||30 June 2022|
Benefits/Features of RTE UP Admission
- Students aged 6 to 14 years can apply
- Free and compulsory education
- Admission to reputable private schools
- 25% of seats reserved for RTE
- Economic Weaker Section (EWS) of society can benefit
- Students are not dependent on anyone for education
- Aims to improve literacy rates among the economically backward class
RTE UP Admission Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for RTE UP Admission:
- Must be an Indian citizen residing in Uttar Pradesh
- Belongs to the economically weaker section
- Age must be between 6 to 14 years
RTE UP Admission Documents Required
- Aadhar Card
- Residence Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Age Proof
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Ration Card, etc.
RTE UP Admission 2023 online Application Procedure
- Visit the RTE website.
- Navigate to the Online Application/Student Login link.
- Select “New Student Registration.”
- Fill in the registration form with details like district, area type, town/block, student’s full name, date of birth, class, mobile number, gender, category, etc.
- Complete the registration, enter the security code, and click the register option.
- Fill out the application form with mandatory information and upload necessary documents.
- Submit the application and take a printout.
RTE UP Admission portal Login
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the Online Application/Student Login link.
- Enter the registration number, mobile number, and captcha code.
- Click login to access the student dashboard.
RTE UP Admission 2023 Application Status
- Visit the official website.
- Go to the “student application status” link.
- Enter the registration ID and select the district.
- Enter the captcha code and click the search button to view the application status.
RTE UP Helpline
- HelpLine Number: 0522-2782853
- Email: email@example.com
Don’t miss the opportunity to provide your child with quality education through RTE UP Admission 2023. Contact the helpline for any assistance or clarifications.