If you reside in Rajasthan and hold a Shramik Card, you have a unique opportunity to access the Shramik Card Scholarship offered by the Rajasthan Government. This scholarship caters exclusively to Shramik Card holders who comply with the state’s regulations. Let’s delve into the step-by-step eligibility criteria for applying for the श्रमिक कार्ड छात्रवृत्ति (Shramik Card Scholarship).
Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2023
The residents of Rajasthan who possess Shramik Cards can enjoy benefits ranging from INR 8,000 to INR 35,000 for their family members. The Rajasthan Government has now introduced a scholarship program for Shramik Cardholders, offering diverse scholarship benefits to state residents pursuing various educational courses.
|Name||Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2023|
|Launched by||Rajasthan Government|
|Objective||Providing cash prizes and funds|
|Official site||Shramik Card|
Shramik Card Scholarship Amount
|Class||Amount For All||For Girls/Special Category|
|Class 6th to 8th||Rs 8,000||Rs 9,000|
|Class 9th to 12th||Rs 9,000||Rs 10,000|
|ITI Students||Rs 9,000||Rs 10,000|
|Diploma Students||Rs 10,000||Rs 11,000|
|Graduation (GEN) Students||Rs 13,000||Rs 15,000|
|Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 18,000||Rs 20,000|
|Post Graduation (GEN) Students||Rs 15,000||Rs 17,000|
|Post Graduation (Professional) Students||Rs 23,000||Rs 25,000|
Shramik Card Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the scholarship scheme, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a registered construction worker with the Board.
- Children or spouses of beneficiaries can apply for Education Assistance (Scholarship).
- Each applicant can have two children, or one child and a spouse, as scholarship recipients. In cases where both spouses are registered beneficiaries, two children of either spouse can receive the scholarship. However, there is no limit for a cash award for meritorious students.
- Eligible candidates must be studying regularly in a private school or government-recognized college, ranging from Class 6 to the postgraduate level. This includes studying in government or recognized private ITIs and polytechnic courses conducted in the state.
- Meritorious students must have achieved a minimum of 7% marks in Class 8 to 12th exams or an equivalent grade to receive the cash award. For diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate level exams (including medical, engineering, or other professional exams), they should have secured 60% or more marks or equivalent grades.
- Beneficiary’s wife should be below 35 years of age and pursuing regular studies in an educational institution.
- Scholarship payments will be made after successfully passing the relevant examination.
- Students will qualify for the scholarship if they gain admission to the next class after the summer vacation. However, if they have passed the final exam of the 12th grade, diploma, graduate, or postgraduate course, moving to the next class will not be necessary.
Shramik Card Scholarship Required Documents
Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Copy of the beneficiary’s registered labor (Shramik) card.
- Copy of the first page of the beneficiary’s bank account passbook, displaying the beneficiary’s name, bank account number, and IFSC code.
- Self-attested copy of the mark sheet for the desired class or course.
- The form must be signed and stamped by the head of the educational institution.
- A certificate proving the beneficiary’s status as a construction worker for the past 12 months.
Shramik Card Scholarship 2023 online Application
To apply for the scholarship, follow these steps:
- Download the official scholarship form from the provided link.
- Print the application form.
- Complete the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents.
- Affix a passport-sized photograph to the application form.
- Submit the application form and documents to the office of the Block Development Officer.
- Alternatively, submit your application online within the designated timeframe.
- Applications can be submitted within a maximum of 6 months from the class pass date or until March 31, whichever comes later.
- The senior-most officer of the local labor office or another officer authorized by the board secretary will review the applications and approve them.
- Once approved, the scholarship payment will be made through electronic means (RTGS/NEFT) into the beneficiary’s bank account or as an account payee cheque in the beneficiary’s name.
Shramik Card Scholarship grievance
Submitting a Grievance To file a grievance:
- Visit the Rajasthan Sampark portal’s official website.
- Access the “Lodge Your Grievance” option from the homepage.
- Follow the provided instructions, register your grievance, and fill out the application form.
- Submit the application.
Rajasthan Sampark portal Helpline
For further inquiries or support, please use the following contact information:
- Email ID: yet[at]nta[dot]ac[dot]in
- Contact No: 011-40759000, 011-69227700.