Rajasthan Scholarship Portal: Deserving Rajasthani students who belong to reserved categories and are resident in Rajasthan are provided scholarships by the Government of Rajasthan through various departments. These scholarships are intended to support meritorious students who wish to pursue higher education but may face financial constraints. Various government departments offer scholarships for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral studies at different levels of education. In Rajasthan, post-matriculating students can apply for Post Matric Scholarships for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students, as well as the Chief Minister Higher Education Scholarship Scheme.
Rajasthan Scholarship Portal 2023 Objectives
Government of Rajasthan has created the Rajasthan Scholarship Portal 2023 to provide students with one-stop access to information and information about various scholarship schemes offered by the government. Scholarship applications will be streamlined and students can track the status of their applications through the portal. Scholarships aim to meet the following objectives:
- Accessed Easily: By using the portal, scholarship information is readily accessible, including eligibility criteria, application process, and important dates.
- Application Online: Scholarship applications can be submitted online through the portal, eliminating the need for physical forms and visits to government offices.
Process Streamlining: Students can apply for scholarships more efficiently and simply through the Rajasthan Scholarship Portal.
- Application tracking: Scholarship applicants can track their application status and receive timely updates through the Rajasthan Scholarship Portal.
- Portal availability: Students can apply for scholarships at any time through the Rajasthan Scholarship Portal, which is available 24/7.
- Ensures transparency : Scholarship applicants are able to learn all information related to the scholarship application process, including the application status and disbursement of funds, via the Rajasthan Scholarship Portal.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Scholarship Portal
To get more information about the eligibility criteria please visit the official website of the Scholarship and take it’s advantage.
Documents Required for Rajasthan Scholarship Portal
A Rajasthan scholarship application requires the following documents:
- Bhamashah ID card
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile/residence certificate
- Income declaration letter
- Receipt of fees
- Marksheet of last passed examination
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Bank Passbook.
The following incentives will be provided to scholarship recipients (Rajasthan Scholarship Portal):
|Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students, Rajasthan||Among these expenses are maintenance allowances, study tours, reimbursements of compulsory non-refundable fees, and book allowances.|
|Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan||In addition to maintenance allowances and study tours, fees that are non-refundable are reimbursed, and book allowances are also provided.|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan||Among these expenses are maintenance allowances, study tours, reimbursements of compulsory non-refundable fees, and book allowances.|
|Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||Providing a maximum of 25.00 lakhs of INR per year in financial assistance|
|Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||INR 15,000 per month|
Rajasthan Scholarship Portal 2023, Online Application Process
Follow the simple steps below to apply for the scholarship on Rajasthan Scholarship Portal:-
- The official website of the scholarship can be accessed by clicking the link given here.
- On your screen, you will see the Scholarship homepage.
- Under the Apply Online/E-Services section, click “Scholarship Portal.”
- You will see a new page appear.
- Click on “Sign Up/Register”.
- You will see a new page appear.
- Once the redirect is complete, you will be take to the Rajasthan Single Sign-On page.
- To access the “Citizen” tab, click here.
- Register yourself using one of the following options – Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Facebook, Google+, or Twitter.
- Your SSOID and password need to be create now
- Your registration has been successful.
- Once again, you need to sign in to Rajasthan Single Sign-On.
- Your credentials must be use to log in.
- Make sure all the necessary information is fill in on your profile.
- Various digital options will be present to you in your user dashboard.
- To apply for a scholarship, select “Scholarships.”.
- When you click “Register yourself ”
- Choose “Student” from the drop-down menu.
- Your screen will display the application form.
- Make sure all the information is fill out.
- Documents supporting the claim should be upload.
- The application must then be submit.
Check Application Status
You can check the status of your scholarship application by following the simple steps below on Rajasthan Scholarship Portal:
- Visit the scholarship’s official website by clicking on the link provided here
- You will be take to the Scholarship’s homepage.
- Go to the Apply Online/E-Services section and click on “Scholarship Application Status.”.
- You will see a dialogue box appear.
- You can find your Scholarship Application Number by selecting it.
- The captcha code must be enter.
- Select Get Status from the menu.
- On your screen, you will see the status.