AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls: Here is a link to an article that outlines how to apply for a Pragati scholarship in 2023. The purpose of this article is to provide complete information on the Pragati Scholarship for Girls, including eligibility criteria, educational criteria, and most importantly, the step-by-step procedure to apply. The article below provides all the information you need about the Pragati Scholarship for Girls. Keep an eye out for important dates as well.
Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2023, about…
With the Pragati scholarship, girls can continue their education without having to seek financial support from their parents in order to continue their education. On the official website of the scholarship, candidates can follow the step-by-step procedure to apply for the Pragati Scholarship for Girls. The scholarship has been launch by the AICTE. Candidate rewards are numerous with this very prestigious scholarship. This scholarship is also open to applicants from backward categories.
Latest updates on AICTE Pragati Scholarships
It has been announce that the last date for submitting online applications for different scholarships on the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) website is December. In accordance with the information, the deadlines have been extend for the AICTE Pragati scholarship scheme (for girl students), the AICTE Saksham scholarship scheme (for students with disabilities), and the AICTE Swanath scholarship scheme. To be consider by the institute, you can submit a fresh application before the deadline. There will be two levels of verification starting on 15th and 31st January, respectively. This scholarship can be apply for through the AICTE or national scholarship portals.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship Details
|Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2023
Eligibility Criteria of Pragati Scholarship
If you want to apply for Pragati Scholarship scheme, you must follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- Only girl children are eligible for the scheme.
- Candidates should be admit through the Centralized Admission Process of the State/Central Government to the 1st year of the Degree/Diploma course.
- There is a limit of two girls per family.
- There must not be more than 8 lakhs in family income per year.
- Candidate selection will be based on merit based on qualifying examinations.
Here are the documents you will need to apply for Pragati Scholarship:-
- As applicable, mark sheets for standards X, XII, and others.
- The income certificate must be issue by a Tahsildar or higher for the preceding financial year.
- Diploma/Degree admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education.
- A certificate is issue by the Institute’s Director, Principal, and Head.
- Receipt for tuition fees.
- The student’s bank passbook indicating:
- Account number
- IFSC code,
- Caste Certificate if belonging to- SC, ST, OBC.
- AADHAR Card.
- In the event that any part of the information provided by a student is found to be false, the scholarship amount will be refunded if parents duly sign the declaration stating that all information provided by the student is correct.
Selection Criteria for Pragati Scholarship
Pragati Scholarship is selected based on the following criteria:
- Backward category students are also entitled to the scholarship, with 15% reserved for Set Castes, 7.5% reserved for Set Tribes, and 27% reserved for Other Backward Classes.
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination, the merit list will be prepared.
The Terms & Conditions
To apply for Pragati Scholarship, the applicant must comply with the following terms and conditions:-
- Pragati scholarship is available only to first-year students.
- JPG or JPEG format is required for uploading a passport photo and signature.
- Passport-size photos should not exceed 200 KB, and signatures should not exceed 50 KB.
- The scholarship is not available to students admitted through the management quota.
- A General Savings bank account is required for the applicant.
- In order to be eligible for this scholarship, a student cannot be receiving any other government scholarship.
- Direct bank transfer (DBT) will be used to transfer the scholarship amount to the candidate’s bank account.
- Scholarships for degree and diploma programs can be transferred if no eligible applicants are available in any of the programs.
Pragati Scholarship for Girls Online Application Process on NSP Portal
- Visit the official scholarship portal website.
- On the screen, you will see the website’s homepage.
- You can now register from the homepage.
- The scholarship program instructions should be read carefully.
- Accept the scholarship conditions and move forward.
- On the screen, you will see the registration form.
- The application form should contain all the details you need to provide.
- Please upload any related documents with the application form
- You can now register by clicking the register button.
- Once you have the details, you can log in.
- Once you have successfully logged in, select the Pragati scholarship.
- The application form must be filled out completely and then submitted.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls Application Process
Follow these simple steps to apply online for Pragati Scholarshipp:-
- Visit the Pragati Scholarship website first.
- You will be taken to the homepage.
- You can register here by clicking the button
- Your screen will display the registration form
- Fill out all the required information
- The last step is to click on the Register button.
- You will receive your user ID and password via email.
- Your credentials need to be entered now.
- Add all the details to your profile.
- Under the tab “Personal Details”, enter your personal information.
- The Tab “Family & Income Details” provides details about the family and income.
- Complete the “Education Details” section.
- Please enter the “Bank Details”.
- All documents should be uploade.
- The form has been successfully submit.
Pragati Scholarship Renewal Rules
For your Pragati Scholarship to be renew successfully for a second year, you must follow the following rules:-
- Candidate documents must be uploade correctly. Users can upload them by logging in with their registered username and password on the portal
- Candidates must upload legible documents.
- A PDF, JPG, or JPEG file must be use.
- Try uploading the documents in PNG or PDF if they are not in JPG format.
- Documents should not exceed 2 MB in size.
- Fill out the space provided with tuition and other fees.
- Your institution’s tuition fees receipt should be uploade.
- A renewal form along with the promotion certificate, tuition fee receipt, and miscellaneous fee receipt should be uploade.
- Candidate should ensure that the details entered or documents uploaded are accurate before submitting the application.
- A candidate cannot re-enter any left details or upload any left documents after submission.
Renewal Process for Pragati Scholarship
To renew your Pragati Scholarship, follow these simple steps:-
- The first step is to visit the Pragati Scholarship website.
- You will see the homepage.
- Your email address and password need to be enter now.
- Successfully log in to the portal.
- Select Renewal Application from the menu.
- Select the year in which you submitted your application form as fresh.
- Click on Login for Candidates.
- Your screen will display the application form.
- Please fill out the form completely.
- Documents must be uploade.
- Once the form has been successfully submit, click “Submit”.
- Ensure that the application form has been fill out correctly and then take a printout.
- Your concerned organization should receive the application form.