ONGC Scholarship: The information about the ONGC Scholarship programme, which is offered by the company Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, will be shared with you all today. This programme will help 500 students in the General and OBC categories (ONGC). However, 1000 candidates from the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe categories will benefit. The candidates will be eligible to receive Rs. 4,000 per month to support their ongoing education. We will provide you all the information about the scholarship in this article, including the requirements for eligibility and the detailed instructions for applying. To learn more about the scholarship, be sure to read the article (ONGC).
ONGC Scholarship, know about…
A scholarship enables individuals to continue their study without having to worry about their financial situation or the additional costs associated with doing so. The ONGC Scholarship is mostly available to students enrolled in professional programmes like MBBS, MBA, and other degrees of a similar nature. By visiting the official website and completing the application form, you can submit an application for the scholarship (ONGC).
ONGC Scholarship Details
|Name||ONGC Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to backward caste and categories|
Criteria for Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for ONGC scholarship, the candidate must meet the requirements listed below:-
- Students from the OBC, SC/ST, and generally underprivileged economic groups are eligible to apply for the ONGC scholarship.
- The candidates must be citizens of India.
- They ought to fall within the OBC, SC/ST, or general classification (ONGC).
- They must to be enrolled in the first year of a BE (Bachelor of Engineering), MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery), MBA (Master of Business Administration), or master’s degree programme in geology or geophysics.
- Applicants must be enrolled in normal, full-time studies.
- The institutions should receive approval from the AICTE, MIC, UGC, AIU, state educational bodies, state governments, and central governments (ONGC).
- He or she must obtain a grade in the Class XII board exams of at least 60%.
- The candidates’ GPA/CGPA should have been at least 6.0 out of 10.
- They should not be older than 30.
- For students who fall within the OBC and general categories, the household income should not be more than INR 2,00,000.
- For students who fall under the SC/ST category, the household income cannot be more than INR 4,50,000 annually, or INR 37,500 per month.
The Benefits of ONGC Scholarship
The recipients of this ONGC award will receive the following advantages:-
- Each year, the foundation will choose 1000 candidates from the SC/ST category, 500 students from the general category, and 500 students from the OBC category to receive the ONGC scholarship (ONGC).
- At the time of application, the students should not be receiving benefits from any other scholarships.
- Students that are chosen will get INR 4,000 per month, or INR 48,000 annually.
- 50% of all available scholarships are set aside by the ONGC Foundation for female students.
For consideration for ONGC scholarship, the applicant must submit the following materials:-
- Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate (It should be in the English or Hindi language)
- Age proof (either birth certificate or class X mark sheet) (ONGC).
- Class XII mark sheets (for students pursuing BE and MBBS)
- Graduation mark sheets (for students pursuing MBA and master’s in geology/geophysics)
- Annual income certificate issued by the competent authorities (It should either be in the English or Hindi language)
- Bank details containing the bank name, beneficiary’s name, bank branch, and IFSC code
- A copy of the PAN card (ONGC).
The Process of Selection
The following criteria will be used to select the applicant:-
- The group chooses the applicants based on their academic ability and need for financial aid. The ultimate list of scholars is decided by the ONGC corporation (ONGC). Based on their scores on the Class XII board exams, the team chooses the applicants for the BE and MBBS scholarships.
- Using their bachelor’s degree grades as a starting point, the team chooses applicants for an MBA or master’s in geology or geophysics.
- The applicants from BPL (Below Poverty Line) families will be given priority.
- Candidates from lower-income families will receive priority consideration from the selection committee (ONGC).
The Terms & Conditions
The following guidelines must be followed by the candidate in order to be considered for ONGC scholarship:-
- The chosen candidates must uphold a high level of academic achievement and moral character during their studies in order to continue to benefit from the ONGC scholarship.
- If the candidates are unable to uphold the academic or conduct conditions, they will not be awarded the scholarship amount.
- To continue receiving the ONGC scholarship amount, he or she must pass the qualifying exams with at least a 50% grade average or 5 out of a possible 10 points.
- Candidates who want to keep receiving the benefits can apply for renewal by completing and submitting the online form for the ONGC scholarship. They should, however, continue to maintain the required proportion.
ONGC Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
You must follow the straightforward steps outlined below in order to apply for ONGC scholarship through the online method:-
- To access the official scholarship webpage, first click the link provided here.
- On a screen, the scholarship’s home page will shown.
- You must select the option labelled “Apply For The Scholarship” before proceeding.
- On your screen, select the scholarship choice you want.
- On your screen, you’ll see the scholarship requirements.
- Before checking the declaration, carefully read the instructions.
- On the Continue button, click.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- You must complete the application.
- Fill out all the information pertaining to the various components of your personal data.
- Upload all required documents, then complete the application.
- Take a printout of the correctly completed form and deliver it to the appropriate office of the company.
Application Process Offline
You must follow the straightforward steps outlined below to apply for ONGC scholarship offline:-
- To download the official PDF of the scholarship application form, click the link provided below.
- Get the scholarship application here.
- Print out the scholarship application.
- Filling out the application is require.
- Include the file with your application.
- Put a stop to the application.
- Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Green Hills Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003 is where the application should be send.