NMMS: The NMMS scholarship 2023 offers scholarships in grades 9 through XII for four years beginning with class 9. However, students do not receive any money in return. A candidate who has added to the account can submit an application on the Shala Darpan portal between September 20 and October 6, 2022. For more details, please read the announcement posted on the official website, and take a look at the rest of this article until the end to not miss anything.
NMMS Scholarship Scheme Haryana 2023, about…
Located in the state of Haryana, India, the Haryana National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme (HNMMS) awards scholarships annually. A scholarship program provides financial assistance to economically disadvantaged students. Academic merit and financial need are consider when awarding scholarships.
National Means Cum Merit Scholarships are offer and administered by the Central Government. Through this program, students can receive financial aid to continue their education after eighth grade. To apply for this scholarship, candidates will need to take an entrance exam administered by their respective state government. Scholarships worth Rs will awarded to economically disadvantaged candidates who meet the requirements for this examination. For their continued education, they awarded 12,000 rupees annually. In order to take the exam, applicants must be enroll in eighth grade at the time of application. Read the entire article for more information about the Haryana NMMS 2023 application form, dates, scholarship amount, and rewards.
NMMS Scholarship Haryana 2023 Information
|Title||Complete Haryana NMMS Registration 2023|
|Subject||BSEH released Haryana NMMS 2023 notification|
|Registration||Haryana NMMS Registration Website|
Scholarships awarded to meritorious students from Haryana through the Haryana NMMS Scholarship Scheme. The following criteria must met for students to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates interested in taking the NMMS Haryana Scholarship Scheme exam should be in the 8th grade. A total of 55% is require on their 8th grade marksheet.
- It recommended that the candidates do not make more than INR 1.5 lakh per year as a family.
- The NMMS examination not required for students attending Navodaya Vidyalaya, Sainik Schools, Kendriya Schools, or government-run residential schools.
NMMS Scholarship Haryana 2023 Pattern of Exam
Keep an eye out for more information! There will be a release of the Haryana NMMS Scholarship 2023 Exam Pattern in the near future. For more updates, keep checking our website.
Read the following important information about the Haryana NMMS Scholarship Exam 2023:
- Applicants must take two entrance exams: the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) each lasting 90 minutes.
- NMMS will administer the examination offline, using pen and paper, using the questions on the NMMS.
- A multiple-choice and objective-type question paper will be provided for the Haryana Exam. No negative marks will be given for incorrect answers or questions that are not attempted; candidates should attempt no more than 90 questions. Each correct response will earn one mark.
|Papers||Exam||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Time duration of Exam|
|1||Mental Aptitude Test (MAT)||90||90||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|2||Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)||90||90||1 hour and 30 minutes|
NMMS Scholarship Exam Haryana 2023 Online Registration Process
Additional information is now available on the new website created by the HBSE Board. A login web portal has been created for online registration and fee payment. The specifics of the registration procedure can be reviewed by students before starting the process.
- The official website of BSE Haryana is scertharyana.gov.in, which candidates in their eighth grade must visit using their device’s browser
- To register for NMMS, go to the official website and click on the “NMMS registration” button.
- By clicking the NMMS link, you will be taken to the new website. Upload the necessary documents after filling out the required fields.
- Upon completion of the data entry process, click the “Submit” button.
- Once the application has been submitted successfully, it will be considered successful.
- It is now possible to download the completed application form.
- Make a copy and keep it for future reference.