MMVY Madhya Pradesh:
Class 12 passed Madhya Pradesh students enrolled in graduate-level courses in any discipline are invited to apply for Mukhya Mantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana (MMVY) 2020-21. Talented and meritorious students in Madhya Pradesh will be provided with promising career opportunities through this scheme.
MMVY Madhya Pradesh Eligibility
Applicant eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Applicants must be Madhya Pradesh residents.
- If you appear through the Madhya Pradesh Secondary Education Board, you must have obtained 70% or more marks or 85% or more marks if you appear through the CBSE/ICSE Board.
- Income from all sources of less than INR 6 lakh for the parent/guardian.
- Currently enrolled at a university or institution at the undergraduate level.
- Scholarships are available to engineering students who scored less than 1,50,000 on the JEE Mains exam.
- Aspiring medical students are eligible to apply for admission to a government or private medical/dental college on the basis of NEET merit.
- In order to be eligible, law aspirants must have passed the CLAT examination and gained admission into an NLU or Delhi University.
Check now: Check the latest updates of MP Scholarship…
MMVY Madhya Pradesh Benefits
- Government and non-government colleges will pay full fees for students enrolled in engineering programs. For students enrolled in a private college, the maximum amount is INR 1.5 lakh, or the actual course fee, whichever is less.
- Tuition fees will also be covered by students enrolled in medical degree programs at government or private medical schools.
- This scheme also covers the full course fees for students enrolled in law degrees at Indian National Law Universities.
- Furthermore, full tuition fees will be supplied to students enrolled in a recognized undergraduate or postgraduate program.
Check more: Now check and Register Govt. Scholarship 2023 scheme…
MMVY Madhya Pradesh, Process to Apply
The scholarship application process is online, and eligible candidates can apply as follows:
- You can apply now by Official Website and going through the registration process.
- The second step is to register by filling in all the necessary information.
- Finish the application process by logging in again.
- Documents must be uploaded in step 4.
- Submitting the application form is the last step.
Leave a Reply