Minority Scholarship: You can apply for the Minority Scholarship Maharashtra 2023, which is specifically designed for all minority groups who would otherwise be unable to continue their education in India for a variety of reasons, if you want to get admitted to MBBS and other different types of courses (Minority Scholarship). You may read more about this scholarship’s specifics in the article that is provided below, and we will also walk you through every step of the process for submitting an online application for it. We will also provide you with a complete list of the requirements you must meet in order to be considered for the scholarship.
Minority Scholarship Maharashtra 2023, about…
You can apply for a minority scholarship if you are a permanent resident of Maharashtra (Minority Scholarship). This scholarship is offered by the Maharashtra government to students who are members of the minority committee but are unable to complete their education in India due to a variety of financial hardships. You can apply for this Minority Scholarship Maharashtra if you are a member of a minority committee, such as the Muslim or Buddhist committee, and you will be given the necessary possibilities to complete your study in India. To apply for the various types of scholarships, you must complete the application by the deadline.
Minority Scholarship Benefits:
The people who apply for Minority Scholarship will receive: A total annual course fee of INR 25,000 (or less) will be given to the chosen students.
To apply for Minority Scholarship, you must provide the following materials:
- School leaving certificate
- New applicants need to submit HSC and SSC marksheet (Not applicable for renewal)
- Income certificate of Parents/Form no 16 (Note – In the income certificate/Affidavit, it should be clear cut mentioned that the candidate belongs to a minority community.)
- Domicile certificate
- Aadhar card
- Previous year’s marksheet
- Father’s PAN card
- Mother’s PAN card (optional)
- Student’s PAN card (optional)
- If a candidate is studying outside Maharashtra the following documents need to be submit –
- Letter from concerned council/Authority stating the institute is recognized.
- Copy of FRA
- Bonafide for the current academic year.
The Terms & Conditions
The following requirements must met by the candidate in order to be consider for Minority Scholarship:-
- Girls are give a 30% reservation of seats.
- The scholarship is open to applicants who reside in Maharashtra but are enroll in school elsewhere.
Criteria for Eligibility
In order to be eligible to apply for Minority Scholarship, the applicant must:
- The candidate must reside in Maharashtra.
- A Muslim, Buddhist, Christian, Jain, Sikh, Parsi, or Jew must be the applicant’s religion.
- The applicant must be enroll in a course at the Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik, such as MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, BPTH, BOTH, BASLP, BP&O, BSc Nursing, MSc Nursing, BPMT, Ophthalmic Assistant, Optometry, or PB BSc Nursing.
- The applicant must have applied for admission to the programme using their CET, competitive test, or HSC results.
- The candidate must have a family income of little more than INR 8 lakh per year.
Minority Scholarship Maharashtra 2023 Online Application Process
The straightforward steps listed below must be follow in order to apply for Minority Scholarship:-
- By clicking on the URL provided here, applicants must first go to the national scholarship portal’s Minority Scholarship website.
- Your screen will now display the home page.
- Pick “New Registration” from the menu.
- Your screen will begin to display the instructions.
- Tick off the statement.
- Select “Continue” from the menu.
- Enter all the information.
- Type in your name, birthdate, mobile number, gender, email address, bank information, etc.
- Fill in the captcha code.
- Select “Register” from the menu.
- You must now enter your login information.
- Select the “Application Form” option.
- On the screen, the application form will appear.
- Type in information such as the student’s state of residence, name, date of birth, community or category, father’s name, Aadhaar card number, mobile number, scholarship category, gender, religion, mother’s name, annual family income, email address, etc.
- Select “Save & Continue”
- Simply select “Final Submission”
- The application form will be send successfully.
Application Status check
You must adhere to the straightforward steps below if you wish to verify the status of your Minority Scholarship application:
- By clicking on the link provided above, candidates must first go to the national scholarship portal’s official website.
- Screen will now display the home page.
- Select the Login menu item.
- Your screen will go to a new page.
- Year must chosen from the drop-down menu.
- Your screen will go to a new page.
- Application ID and password are require.
- Select the “Submit” radio button.
- Your screen will start to display the application status.