Joseph Mundassery Scholarship: Kerala’s Department of Minority Welfare has created a scholarship program, known as the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship, to support economically weaker section people to continue their studies at SSLC matriculation plus 2 and VHSE levels. The scheme provides scholarships for further education to students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. The objective, eligibility criteria, documents, and rewards of the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2023 will be described in the article today. The application procedure to apply under the same scheme will also be shared with you step-by-step.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2023, about…
Government of Kerala’s Department of Minority Welfare has created a new scholarship program, designed to provide educational opportunities for minority students from Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Muslim, and Parsi communities. Under this scheme, economically disadvantaged people will have access to SSLC, Plus 2, and VHSE education. School students are mainly encouraged to pursue higher education through the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship scheme. This scheme can be applied for by interested applicants by visiting the official website of the Department of Collegiate Education Government of Kerala.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name of the scheme||Joseph Mundassery Scholarship|
|Launched by||Department of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Students of minority communities such as Christian, Buddhist, Jain, Sikh, Muslim, or Parsi|
|Objective||To provide higher education|
|Benefits||Students will be able to build their future|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Objective
It is well known that many minority communities are unable to continue their higher education due to lack of financial resources. Education remains an unfulfilled dream for them. This has led to the creation of the Joseph Mundassery Scholarship program by the department of minority communities. Students receiving financial assistance under this scheme will be able to continue their education beyond SSLC, Plus 2, and VHSE. Introducing this program aims to provide educational opportunities to children without worrying about the cost of their education.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Rewards
Students selected for the Scholarship will receive the following rewards:
- Rs. 10,000 will be given to students under SSLC with an A+ grade.
- A reward of Rs. 15,000 will be given to undergraduate students with 80% marks.
- Postgraduate students who earn 75% of their marks will receive Rs. 15,000.
Criteria for Eligibility
To qualify for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Kerala residents must apply.
- Any nationalized bank account in his or her name must be opened.
- Minority communities such as Christians, Buddhists, Jains, Sikhs, Muslims, and Parsis may apply.
- The applicant must come from a low-income family.
- Students in government-sponsored institutions or schools must be pursuing a degree.
- The applicant should not have an annual family income exceeding Rs. 8 lakh per year from all sources.
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must submit the following documents:
- Aadhar card
- SSLC/ Plus 2/ VHSE Marksheet
- Allotment memo
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Residential certificate
- Minority certificate
- Nativity certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Printout of the registration form
- Ration card
- BPL certificate.
Joseph Mundassery Scholarship Online Application Process
Please follow the below procedure if you are interested in applying for this scholarship.
- To begin, go to the Minority Welfare Department’s official website.
- The homepage will appear.
- Select Joseph Mundassery Scholarship from the homepage.
- You can now apply online by clicking on the Apply Online option.
- You will see the application form.
- If you have not already registered on the portal, please do so.
- Please log in with your details if you have already registered.
- Fill out the first paragraph of the registration form with your SSLC/10th standard details.
- Complete all the fields on the form.
- Attach all the documents you need.
- Click on Submit once you have attached the documents.
- This will make it easier for you to apply for this scholarship.
Check Application Status
- Visit the Department of Minority Welfare’s official website first.
- You will see the home page.
- Select Registered Students Status from the homepage.
- The screen will change to a new page.
- Various scholarship types, statuses, states, districts, and institutions are available to choose from.
- A screen will appear with the status.