FHRAI Scholarship: The Federation of the Hotel and Restaurant Association of India launched the FHRAI Scholarship. The government will offer fee waivers to students pursuing a B. Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration at the FHRAI – IHM, Greater Noida, as part of this effort. From the following portion of this page, interested students can gather comprehensive information about the scholarship, including eligibility requirements, application process, selection process, and more. This article was specifically created for our users to provide comprehensive information about the scholarship.
FHRAI Scholarship 2023, know about…
With the purpose of encouraging professional education in hotel management from FHRAI – IHM, the Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India has announced a scholarship programme for FHRAI members. Beneficiaries of the programme will receive up to a 50% cost remission to pursue a B.Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration. The applicant can read more in this post to learn more specifics about the scholarship. The scholarship benefits will be distributed equally to all qualified applicants based on merit and first come, first served.
- FHRAI Scholarship is the Name of the scheme.
- This Scheme is Launched by Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India.
- The Scheme Launched for students.
- The Benefits fee waiver.
- Online Application are Accepted.
- fhrai.com is the Official Website.
FHRAI Scholarship Obective
The Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Associations of India, the organisation sponsoring the scholarship programme, aims to:
- Provide students the chance to pursue a world-class education and increase the pool of qualified workers available to the industry
- facilitating accessible education from India’s top institute for hospitality management.
FHRAI Scholarship Benefits
Recipients who are chosen for the FHRAI scholarship programme will receive the indicated 50% fee remission:
|Offer||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
|Existing Tuition Fee||Rs. 99,400||Rs. 1,01,200||Rs. 1,17,200|
|Scholarship Offered||Rs. 49,700||Rs. 50,600||Rs. 58,600|
Criteria for Eligibility
- The applicant must be a child of an FHRAI member or employee of a regional association who works for one of the member establishments.
- According to NCHMCT regulations, applicants must meet the age and eligibility requirements for admission to the course.
- Candidates who are receiving benefits from this programme are not eligible to apply for any other scholarships.
- A 12th Standard passing certificate is required for the applicant.
- Admission proof
- 12th certificate
- Aadhar card
- Email id
- Mobile number
- Other important documents.
The Selection Process
- The candidates will be chosen on the basis of merit and first come, first served.
- Any decisions on scholarship must be made by the FHRAI.
FHRAI Scholarship 2023 Online Application Process
- You must submit the application form by going to the FHRAI’s official website to apply.
- Visit the News & Events link in the menu bar.
- On the screen, a drop-down menu will appear. Choose the broadcast option.
- Choose the appropriate link or click here to open a new page.
- Read the details and adhere to the directions.
- Complete the application form and include any required documentation.
- Once you’ve reviewed the application, submit it.