District Merit Scholarship: The purpose of this article is to inform you about the various scholarships that the Kerala Government offers to the people of Kerala. Here we share step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the Kerala District Merit Scholarship offered by the Kerala Government. To find out more about the various scholarship schemes offered by the organization recently, make sure you read the article last.
District Merit Scholarship Kerala 2023, about…
There are many scholarships available on the official government website of Kerala if you are a resident of the state. Scholarships are available for different educational levels. Applicants who apply for these scholarships are eligible for a variety of monthly incentives. By visiting the Kerala Government’s official website, you can easily apply for the scholarship.
Check here: Check more Govt. Scholarship Scheme 2023 and Apply first…
Kerala District Merit Scholarship Overview
|Name||Kerala District Merit Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Kerala Government|
Kerala District Merit Scholarship Full Detail
Following are the details that will determine the scholarship award:-
District Merit Scholarship (DMS), Kerala
Criteria for Eligibility
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A student can apply if they are enrolled in a higher secondary school, a vocational high school, an ITI, or a polytechnic course.
- SSLC examinations conducted by the Kerala State Board of Public Examinations must be passed with an A+ grade in all subjects.
Details of Rewards
Candidates for this scholarship will receive the following awards:
- An annual salary of 1,250 rupees.
- To offer merit scholarships to children of school teachers at DCE (MSCT) on a year-by-year basis.
To apply for the scholarship, you must submit the following documents:-
- Mark sheet of last qualifying examination
- Proof of admission to the educational institution
- Birth certificate/ Date of birth proof
- Domicile certificate/ Residential certificate
- Course certificate of current educational course
- Parent’s income certificate
- Caste certificate
- ID proof of the candidate
- Electronic clearing service (ECS) form from the bank where the applicant has an account
- First-page copy of bank passbook.
Apply Now: Now Apply for National Scholarship Exam 2023…
District Merit Scholarship Kerala Online Application Process
Follow the simple steps below to apply for the scholarship:-
- Visit the Department of Collegiate Education’s (DCE’s) official website by clicking on the link here.
- Your screen will display the homepage.
- In order to use the portal, you must register
- On your screen, you will see the different types of scholarships
- From the menu bar, select Online Registration.
- Use your email address and mobile number to register on the portal.
- Please enter your basic information and personal details
- You must fill out the online scholarship application form for the scholarship you wish to apply for.
- Make sure you read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill out the form completely.
- To apply for a DCE scholarship, you must upload all of the required documents.
- The duly filled out application should be submitted successfully and printed out.
- Please submit all supporting documents to the educational institution.
Leave a Reply