CLP India Scholarship: The community areas near the CLP India business locations will benefit from the CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023. Financial assistance will be given to the people so that their kids can enrol in graduation and post-graduation classes. When CLP businesses across India offer scholarship programmes, female students will benefit the most. We have provided information on the scholarship programme in this article so that you can benefit from it. The eligibility requirements and the paperwork needed to apply for this scholarship programme have been disclosed. Make sure to read the article all the way through to the end to learn about the application process in detail.
CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023, about…
The CLP India scholarship programme is offered so that students can receive financial aid so they can finish their 12th-grade education. According to each beneficiary’s financial situation and the grades they received on their most recent qualifying exam, the scholarship amount will be awarded. To be eligible for this scholarship programme offered by CLP India businesses across the nation, you must receive at least 50% of your grade.
CLP India Scholarship Scheme Details
|Name||CLP India Scholarship Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||CLP business|
|Beneficiary||Community areas near CLP businesses|
Criteria for Eligibility
The following requirements must be met by the applicant to be eligible for this scholarship:
- It was necessary to receive at least 50% on the previous academic year’s final exam.
- In all CLP locations, including Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Rajasthan, he or she must be from a community catchment area.
- must obtain admission before beginning their studies in high school (10th to 12th grade), college (graduate or post-graduate), a diploma programme, an ITI, or a vocational programme.
- The applicant’s family cannot have a four-wheeler, air conditioning, or LED TV.
The following documentation is needed to apply for the scholarship:
- A photo ID Proof of the student
- Residential Proof of the desired locality
- Aadhar Card
- Latest Previous academic Mark Sheet
- Students’ admission proof
- Candidates’ bank account proof
- Two passport-size photographs of the applier.
Selection Process of CLP India Scholarship Scheme
The following constitutes the scholarship’s eligibility requirements:
- You must first register on the Buddy4Study Scholarship Portal before sending the relevant paperwork, including a properly completed application form, to the organisation in question.
- Applications that chosen will go through a preliminary basic screening for document verification.
- A telephone interview will be conduct with students who pass the screening round.
- Final student selection for the programme by CLP India.
The Terms & Conditions
To qualify for the scholarship, you must adhere to the rules and guidelines listed below:-
- The community catchment areas surrounding all CLP India RE Assets locations will be cover by the scholarship programme.
- Students from these catchment areas who meet the eligibility requirements may apply for the scholarship programme.
- The student will be disqualified from the scholarship programme if they stop studying, receive an ATKT, or fail one or more subjects.
- The scholarship programme will be in effect through 2022.
CLP India Scholarship 2023 Application Process
You must adhere to the straightforward steps outlined below in order to apply for the scholarship.
- Go to the Scholarship’s official website first.
- On the screen, the scholarship’s specifics will appear.
- To apply online, click the button.
- Use Google or a social media account to log in.
- Enter all the information.
- Complete the application form for your personal information successfully.
- Select the “Submit” radio button.
- Print out the properly filled-out form.
- Deliver the application to the appropriate organisation.