CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship: The Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala has launched a new scholarship program known as the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship in order to provide educational opportunities to girls from minority communities in the first year of graduation. A girl will be provided with financial assistance under this scheme to pursue further education. The objective and eligibility criteria, important documents, and rewards associated with CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023 are all shared in this article today. Moreover, we will guide you step-by-step through the application process.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship 2023, about…
Among minority communities such as the Muslim community, converted Christians and Latin Catholics, a new educational opportunity has been created by the Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala. Students who are pursuing their first year of graduation will receive financial assistance under the CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship. With the launch of this scheme, students will be able to complete their education without worrying about financial constraints. To apply for this scheme, all interested applicants must visit the Directorate of Minority Welfare’s official website.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Details
|Name of the scheme||CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship|
|Launched by||Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala|
|Beneficiaries||Girl students of the minority communities such as Muslim Converted Christians or Latin Catholic|
|Objective||To promote higher education among the girl students|
|Benefits||Girls will be able to make their future bright|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 13,000 per annum|
|Mode of Application||Online|
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Objective
The financial situation of many girl students prevents them from pursuing higher education due to their weak financial situation. Girl students from minority communities drop out due to a lack of funds. Muhammed Koya Scholarships are being offered by the Directorate of Minority Welfare Government of Kerala keeping this in mind. Students who want to pursue higher education will receive financial assistance under the scheme. It is the main aim of this scholarship to provide educational opportunities for girls so that they can continue their higher education without having to worry about financial hardships.
Muhammed Koya Scholarship Selection Criteria
These Scholarship applicants must meet the following selection criteria:
- An online application form must be filled out by the candidate.
- Once the form has been filled out, a printout must be taken and all relevant documents must be attached.
- These documents must be submitted to the institution’s head.
- Candidate’s documents will be verified by the institution.
- A scholarship application will be approved by the institution’s head after successful verification.
- Candidate’s documents will be returned to them after approval by the institute.
- For final submission, the scholarship inspection team will inspect the documents.
- The Directorate of Minority Welfare will disperse the scholarship following the completion of the process.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Rewards
Every year, the Directorate of Minority Welfare distributes around 7000 awards to students. Under the th Scholarship, the selected student will receive the following award:
|Undergraduate courses||Rs. 5,000 per annum|
|Postgraduate courses||Rs. 6,000 per annum|
|Professional courses||Rs. 7,000 per annum|
|Hostel stipend||Rs. 13,000 per annum|
The Terms & Conditions
- Applications are only accepted online; offline applications will not be considered by the Directorate of Minority Welfare.
- In addition to the printed application form, candidates must submit the following documents.
- Applicants for the Scholarship are not required to pay an application fee.
- The head of the institution should forward the names of students pursuing education in self-funded institutions.
Criteria for Eligibility
To qualify for the scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Female candidates are the only ones who can apply.
- Muslim, Converted Christian or Latin Catholic must belong to a minority community.
- A minimum of 50% marks is required in the 12th examination.
- Applicants must be students of government-added institutions or possess government quota admission.
- All sources combined should not exceed Rs. 8 lakh per annum for the family income.
For the Scholarship, the following documents are required:
- Aadhar card
- Print out the application form
- Bank account passbook
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Copy of previous examination marksheet
- Income certificate
- Mobile number.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Process To Apply Online
The procedure for applying for the Scholarship is outlined below for all interested applicants:
- The first step is to visit the Directorate of Minority Welfare’s official website.
- You will see the home page.
- Click on the Scholarship option on the homepage.
- Your browser will open a new window.
- Choose CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship from the drop-down list.
- You will be taken to a new web page.
- Click the Apply Now button now.
- Your screen will display the registration form.
- Please fill out all the fields on the form.
- Attach all your important documents after entering all the details.
- You can now submit your form by clicking the Submit button.
- This will make it easier for you to apply for the scholarship.
CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship Renewal Process
Applicants who wish to renew their application after one year can do so through the following process.
- The first step to obtaining minorities’ assistance is to visit the Minority Welfare Directorate’s official website.
- You will be take to the home page.
- Click on the Scholarship option on the homepage.
- Your browser will open a new page.
- The CH Muhammed Koya Scholarship option must chosen here.
- You will see a new website.
- Click on the Renewal Application option now.
- You will see the renewal application form.
- Please fill out all the fields in the form.
- Please attach all important documents after entering your details.
- Click the Submit button now.
- Renewal applications can easily submitted through this site.