ADW Scholarship: Applicants belonging to minority communities and residing in Tamil Nadu State are eligible for Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare scholarship opportunities. As a part of this article today, we will share with you all the details of this scholarship program so that you are able to apply without any difficulties. Here is the information you need to apply for the ADW Scholarship Tamil Nadu 2023, including the eligibility criteria, education criteria, and step-by-step procedures.
ADW Scholarship Tamil Nadu 2023, about…
Students from minority groups who wish to continue their education but cannot afford to do so can apply for Adi Dravidar and Tribal Welfare scholarships. To be eligible for all the benefits under this scholarship scheme, you must submit your application before the deadline. This scholarship scheme presented by the Tamil Nadu Government offers a variety of benefits to the candidates.
ADW Scholarship Details
|Name||ADW Scholarship Tamil Nadu 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu state|
|Objective||Providing various benefits|
|Beneficiary||Minority students of Tamilnadu State|
Criteria for Eligibility
To apply for this scholarship scheme, applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be SC/STs, minorities Muslims, or converts to Christianity.
- They must be Tamil Nadu natives who have lived in the state for more than five years.
- The ADW scholarship is open to students in classes I through Ph.D.
- In order to apply for ADW hostels, candidates must live more than five kilometers away from their school/college. Girls, however, are not subject to this condition.
- A distance of five kilometers can separate a candidate’s school or college from her place of residence.
- There should not be a family income exceeding INR 2,00,000.
- The previous qualifying examination should be cleared by candidates who are interested in attending distinguished schools.
- The students must have attended an Adidravidar welfare school, a GTR, or a government-aided school.
- In order to qualify for the ADW scholarship for classes XI and XII, students must have a family income of not more than INR 1,00,000.
To receive benefits under this scheme, you must submit the following documents:-
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Mark sheets
- Income certificate
- Bank details
- Proof of ID.
ADW Scholarship Tamil Nadu Application Process
Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for ADW Scholarship:-
- An application form should be completed online by the headmaster or principal of a school or college.
- Following the online application, the institution’s head must enclose a hard copy of the application and documents and send them by mail to the district’s adi dravidar and tribal welfare office.
- Applications will be reviewed by ADW officials and forwarded to the adi dravidar and tribal welfare department.
- Using the ECS (Electronic Clearing Service), the welfare department will directly credit the beneficiary’s account with the ADW scholarship amount.
ADW Scholarship Application Status
Following is a simple procedure for checking ADW Scholarship application status:-
- To access the scholarship’s official web page, click here.
- On the screen, you will see the scholarship’s homepage.
- Using the menu bar, click the Status button.
- You will be taken to a new page.
- Put your academic ID and student ID in the fields provided.
- Select View from the menu.
- Your screen will display the status.